Tuesday, July 07, 2009

entire day devoted to chocolate?

Feeling Smug


previous encounter with the great uberfood


Yes, it's Chocolate Day - first of many occasions on which an excuse is provided for indulgence. US National Chocolate Day arrives on October 28th but there is also a World Chocolate Day in September.


Although there is, IMHO, no excuse required for having a nibble year round it's a great reassurance that on at least 3 days a year chocolate eating is actually sanctioned.


Bon appetit!


PS: Wee Guy and I will be making choc chip muffins this evening in celebration.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to make chocolate chip cookies today anyway, but now I have a great reason. I always appreciate any justification for consuming chocolate! :)

pomomama said...

Any day is chocolate day here - wee guy is so annoyed at me answering "chocolate" when he asks me what my fave food is. "But it's not a healthy food!"

It is in my book, son!

Unknown said...

Wee guy is very cute! 8) Hope you r chocolate day was good..mmmmmm

pomomama said...

chocolate day was most excellent - rounded off nicely with totally dense choc chip muffins nom nom nom

Post a Comment

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!