Thursday, March 31, 2016

spt31mar16: snapshot

once more - the gratuitous pussy shot
It's what Thursdays are all about - a snapshot, a self portrait, spt ... self portrait thursday ... a visual exploration and a digital rummage through my mind. I've been doing this since 2007 on the blog and recording many of the results on Flickr (note to self: start tagging photos again). I've taken the flak for being "so self absorbed".
Whatever!
So what is today's mental snapshot?

Blank.
There is currently nothing ruminating round my head, composting into opinion, change agent or whatever. Previously I had concerns, angst about what was happening to my life, to me ... but recently ... I wouldn't exactly say it's a wave of contentment, but I feel like I've reached a comfortable shore that I'm happy to exist on for a while. I'll collect the shells, paddle in the shallows, drink the fruit punch, scuff my toes in sand and be ... well, just be content to just be.

It's not that I've lost any ambition as there are still things I want to do with my life.
I haven't given up on getting there and I haven't stopped trying.
But right now, the horizon looks beautiful. However, I'm in no hurry to get there.
ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!