Friday, December 06, 2013

friday forte: illuminated



When i went bat-shit-crazy and resigned the month before last, in sure there were among you dear readers those wondering why. Why, after all the whining about not having a job, about being unemployable, being unrecognised for my awesome mad skills? And you and i both know who you are, don't we? Yes, there will be days when i do question my decision. Yes, i am anxious about leaving security and a regular cheque. Even though it was for only five months. Freelancing is a bit of an unknown entity. Scarey. But so far, I have no regrets. This week I hit my weekly income target without too much difficulty. I sleep better at night. Life is a slower pace. I've painted my studio and almost completely moved back in. My new oil paints are waiting. I'm content.

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!