Monday, June 03, 2013

midlife monday: munchable


munchable, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.

So i missed a midair changeover and one of my balls came crashing to the floor this morning. I'm not too sad though as I don't think it was for me anyway. In an odd sort of way is once again pointed me in the right direction by showing me what I don't want.
But life goes on.
Solo parenting for a while.
The sun shone today.
Meal plan for the month accomplished.
Little steps as usual.

This week's delight will be a slow cooked meal-in-a-pot of lamb with chickpeas, veggies and tomato sauce. Other than that, we're eating up single portions from the freezer and making salty choc chunk bars.

Maybe I'll post the recipes etc tomorrow.
Maybe not.

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!