Sunday, December 30, 2012

i'll be back


Seattle, baby!, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.

Safely back home. Ready to start with the festivities mark II this week.

Seattle was great; while I usually whinge about needing time off from the family during enforced communal jollities, this holiday passed smoothly. Not sure if it was mr ebb being more on hand to steer the Wee Guy around so I could wander at my own pace, or whether (godammit) I actually enjoyed being with them both since I'm spending less time with them both in the normal day-to-day.

Is it because I'm less of the stay-at-home ma these days than I used to be, with college assignments and satisfying/engaging volunteer projects to keep me fulfilled?

Have I reached some kind of happy balance (oh the irony of that word in my present condition - again, more later) where gainful use of time satisfies my own personal needs and keeps me hungry for family togetherness?

Or maybe it was just feeling below par and needing them around?

Not sure.
But I enjoyed the family mini-break nonetheless :)

more mini break fun here

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!