Thursday, April 05, 2012

self portrait Thursday 5th April 2012

Golden sunshine-y kind of early evening, making the most of a quiet house before the boys get home (or, in the case of junior boy, get picked up from childcare).

Feeling - end-of-semester-ish, looking forward to getting the last assignments washed out of my hair.

Looking - golden and radiant in this pic; in reality, looking a little more washed out than norm so I need the extra gold.

Currently on my mind - the usual sense of frustration at apparently not really getting anywhere, but I can be patient. The factors which I have some control over are slowly coming together. Those over which I have no control I'm slowly bidding adieu to and putting them in the proper place in my life (she mutters cryptically).

In summary - mostly good :)

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!