Monday, April 26, 2010

my weekend (how was yours?)


my view, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.

This was my view for most of the weekend - another view! Painted by artists Vicki Allesia, this panel shows the view from her summer cabin on Indian Arm.
Vicki and I shared a venue for the Port Moody ArtWalk and struggled to keep up with the visitor count. We averaged around 20 visitors per hour but I'm sure our counts were missing a few during heavy traffic. It was delightful to meet so many locals, friends (hi's to Amber, Betty and Lucy) and chat with them about what I was working on (yes, messy table above was my portable crafting studio). I even made some sales! (thank you!) and, as for the painting in the pic above, it sold early on Sunday morning.
Way to go, Vicki!
If you want to see more of her work head on over to her portfolio.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so great to see you! I must send you a message about a Mother's Day lovely for myself. These days, I buy my own gifts.

pomomama said...

It was great to see you too. One day we'll get together for a coffee and less pressured chat perhaps.

As for buying your own gifts - after last year's birthday fiasco, a less than stellar christmas and a could of years of iffy-ness, I think it's definitely the way to go ;)

Post a Comment

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!