Friday, January 02, 2009

valentine hearts and so on


studio time, originally uploaded by ebbandflo_pomomama.

Time to start thinking about Valentine's Day unless of course you are the marketing department of Etsy who seem to think that gifts can be purchased and received at the speed of light (oh maybe it can in NY).

Once I've 'got rid of the family' back to work/school I'll be able to set some heart-flavoured goodies into action. See - they're already on my workbench!

I'm planning some more 'heart on your sleeve'
cufflinks and some heart drop earrings.
sweetheart copper ringThis dainty sweetheart copper ring will also be making an appearance.

Meanwhile there are two polymer clay hearts pendants listed here and I've set up a valentine section in my etsy shop.

ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!