Saturday, July 21, 2007

glass playground treasury


This time it's willowglass's awesome bright blue and green cab's turn to sparkle in a treasury.


This one is curated by Brian of westernartglass (from the edge of reason) who culled his list from the members of the flickr group glass playground.


If you have a serious glass addiction this is one place i seriously recommend you hang out for a while.


Glass Playground was set up by Shoozles and brings together some damn fine glass artists who post their latest creations. Despite the fact that I am not a glass artist, merely a wirer who loves to play with their creations, I have a spot on the membership list and post my pics too.




My latest stash of glass came from Shoozles and already I think they are good enough to wear!
ebb and flo by pomo mama design click to shop pomo mama design online!